The card offers a rewards program where cardholders earn 5 points for every dollar spent on Gap Inc., redeemable for store credit. After earning 5,000 points, the card is upgraded to the Navyist credit card, which offers free shipping on eligible Old Navy brands, bonus points, and free base mods on the Banana Republic.
The Old Navy login card users earn rewards like points after using the card on different platforms owned by the old navy. Later, the earned points can be easily redeemed in cash or discounts on the products. Old navy cards are accepted in all the GAP Inclusive Stores like GAP, Athleta, and the Banana Republic.
- 1 Old Navy Credit Card Account Registration
- 2 Old Navy Credit Card Login Steps
- 3 Retrieving Credentials For Oldnavy Login
- 4 How To Activate Old Navy Credit Card?
- 5 Benefits Of Old Navy Credit Card
- 6 Old Navy Credit Card Payment Procedure
- 7 Points & Rewards
- 8 About Old Navy
- 9 How To Apply For Old Navy Credit Card Online?
- 10 Old Navy Synchrony Visa Credit Card
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
To manage your card online, you have to open or register your card first, and this procedure can be done online only. And an account will make your Old Navy Credit Card management very convenient and easy. The registration or account opening procedure is illustrated here below.
- Using this URL, you can access the login portal: oldnavy.syf.com/login.
- And then, you have to click on the hyperlink named “Register.”
- Following that, you will be directed to another page, where you must enter your Credit Card Account Number and Zip Code.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button and follow the further directions to complete the process.
This credit card appears to be a usual store-branded credit card, which means that you can use it only at Old Navy stores and other stores of the Gap Family Brands. But despite that, this seemingly banal credit card may be a sound option for many consumers. Let’s learn more about it in this review.
- Visit this Old Navy Credit Card Login url:www.oldnavy.syf.com.
- Enter your old navy credit card User ID & Password.
- Click on the “Secure Login” option.
- You have been successfully logged into your old navy online dashboard.
- Now, you can manage your old navy card easily.
- Old Navy Credit Card Login is completed.
How To Retrieve/Recover Forgotten Old Navy Credit Card Login User ID:
- Visit this find user id link:www.oldnavy.syf.com
- Enter your old navy account number.
- Fill in the ZIP Code.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Provide the necessary information and move ahead.
- Finally, you will get your user ID number on the screen.
How To Reset/ChangeOld Navy Credit Card Login Password:
- Go to the old navy password change link: https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/reset
- Enter the User ID carefully.
- Fill in your ZIP Code.
- Tap on the “Continue” option.
- Complete the necessary steps & verifications.
- At last, you will get your old navy password back.
If you still have any problem you can contact Old Navy Credit Card Phone Number
Activating your Old Navy credit card may be accomplished two ways:
- Via Online
- Via Phone
Here’s How To Activate Your Old Navy Credit Card Online
To activate your Old Navy credit card online, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Old Navy Credit Card- www.oldnavy.syf.com from your web browser.
- Click on “Log In” once the home page of the website has opened.
- On the login page, enter your User ID and Password.
- Then click on the Secure Login button.
- And you’ll be logged in to your Oldnavy Login account.
- Then go to the My Account section and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card for any queries contact Old Navy Credit Card Phone Number.
How To Activate Old Navy Credit Cards Via Phone?
To activate your Old Navy credit card via phone, follow these steps:
- Dial OldNavy login Activation Number- 877-371-9673.
- Then you’ll be asked to give your Account Number and the Last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- When the information provided by you has been verified by them, your card will be activated.
|Official Name||Old Navy|
|Portal Services||Credit Card|
- Using the card for making purchases at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta, and Piperlime, you can get 5 points per $ spent.
- $5 rewards card given for every 500 points
- Exclusive offers throughout the year
- Early access to popular sales
- Through the Old Navy Credit Card reward program, you can earn $250 per billing cycle.
- APR Rate: up to 25.24%
- Zero fraud liability
- 30% off of your first purchase
- Cash Advance Rate: up to 27.24%
- Late Fee: Up to 37$
- Chip and signature technology
- Cardholder inquiry service
- Lost or stolen card reporting
- Emergency card replacement and cash disbursement
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Roadside dispatch
- Annual Fee: None
There are many ways to make old navy credit card payments, including online, by sending payment to the mailing address, by a phone call, using the app, and without logging into the online old navy portal (Pay as a guest). The step-by-step process of Old Navy Bill Pay every method is given below.
How To Pay Old Navy Credit Card Online:
- You can open the web browser for Old Navy Credit Card Payment now.
- Old Navy Credit Card login page: https://oldnavy.syf.com/login
- Here you’ll need to enter your login ID and password.
- On the “Secure Login” menu, select “Secure Login.”
- Your Old Navy credit account dashboard has been accessed.
- Select the appropriate payment method and click or simply contact Old Navy Credit Card Phone Number.
- The new online payment option is available for paying your Old Navy Bill Pay.
Points & Rewards
The Old Navy Visa Card features a simple two-tiered points system that is super easy to remember (unlike some other complicated retail cards). You will receive five points for every dollar you spend at Old Navy and its affiliated brands mentioned above. If you use the Old Navy Payment, you will earn 1 point for every dollar you spend anywhere Visa is accepted.
As this card’s famous slogan states, Visa is everywhere you want to be, so you can be assured that you can pay for almost anything with Old Navy Bill Pay almost anywhere in the world. Now, this ratio of points to dollars spent really isn’t unique to this Old Navy Bill Pay. In fact, many credit cards you can apply for through Old Navy Synchrony(the bank that issues the Old Navy Visa Card) offer the same points structure with Oldnavy Login.
How to Manage Old Navy Credit Card Account?
All existing Credit Card members enjoy the special facilities available through the online Old Navy Credit Card Payment account. However, you can use your Credit Card without using any online account. If you open an online account and link your Old Navy Bill Pay card, then you will get the below-mentioned benefits.
- Check your account summary and balance information to Manage Old Navy Credit Card.
- Pay your Credit Card bill through the online portal.
- Enroll in a Paperless statement and manage the preferences of your alerts.
- Enjoy a convenient and easy way to manage your Credit Credit account where you can check your bill due date, current outstanding balance, and purchase history.
- Many other important services are available through the online account, such as enrolling yourself in an automatic payment facility and checking your rewards points balance.
- Redeem your rewards points balance online through your Manage Old Navy Credit Card account.
Old Navy has been changing the world since day one. With fabulous fashion and an affordable price, we were something the world had never seen before. With our first store opening in 1994, we quickly surpassed $1 billion in sales and were the fastest retailer to do so. Today, we are one of the biggest clothing brands in the world.
Old Navy is one of the best and most popular places for shopping in the United States. It has more than 1000 stores across the USA. It offers two cards, including the Old Navy Card and Old Navy Visa Card, for its customers. These two are credit cards and are managed by Old Navy Synchrony Bank. You can use these cards in all the places where Visa Credit Card is accepted.
Old Navy has a partnership with Synchrony Bank and VISA company. Old Navy Synchrony bank is the issuer of the Old Navy Visa Credit Card and determines the eligibility criteria for new applicants. Applying for a new Old Navy Credit Card requires you to meet the eligibility requirements.
Step 1: Visit the official Old Navy Credit Card login home page or click on this link www.oldnavy.syf.com.
Step 2: After that, click on I want to Register or Apply.
Step 3: Enter your social security number or ITIN, as well as your cell phone number.
Step 4: After filling, in all details, click on Continue.
Step 5: After that, the Old Navy Credit Card user is required to select a delivery method for your billing statement. For With “electronic account statements,” you will receive a monthly email informing you of the possibility of viewing your account statement online. You may view your new eStatement by logging into the Service’s website and clicking on the View Old Navy Payment Statement link. No email notification is provided for “paper statement” delivery. For ‘Paper Statement’ delivery, no email notification will be provided.
Step 6: Finally, view the Credit terms and consent to the credit terms by checking the box below. Click on the “Secure Submit” button, and your credit card will be sent within 7-10 days.
You can easily apply for an Old Navy Credit Card Payment at the official website, but make sure you meet these conditions first:
- Have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Be in possession of a valid tax identification number (such as an SSN).
- Clear credit record
- Legal resident of the United States.
Now GAP Inc operates many different brands and sells fashion products through its offline retail stores and online e-commerce websites. To make customers’ shopping experience better and provide them with more convenience Old Navy is offering a Credit Card to everyone who is eligible.
Old Navy has a partnership with Synchrony Bank and VISA company. Synchrony bank is the issuer of the Old Navy Credit Card Payments and determines the eligibility criteria for new applicants. If you want to apply for a new Old Navy Credit Card, then you must fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria.
Currently, two types of cards are issued by Synchrony Bank on behalf of GAP Inc.
- Old Navy Credit Card
- Old Navy Visa Credit Card
In the past, customers were using different brand-specific reward memberships such as Gap Good Rewards, Banana Republic Rewards, Navyist Rewards, or Athleta Rewards. Now all rewards members will be a part of Navyist Rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Pay My Bill for My Old Navy Card?
Old Navy offers cardholders the option to pay online through the store’s online portal or the Old Navy credit card application. You can also make an Old Navy payment with your Old Navy Card or Old Navy Visa Credit Card by mail or phone.
How Can I Activate My Old Navy Visa Credit Card?
Activation of your card is simple. To activate your new credit card just visit www.oldnavy.syf.com. You will need to type in your new card number, the 3-digit code on the back of your card, and your last four digits of your social security number. Then click the “activate my card” button or can simply take help of Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service
How Can I Contact Old Navy Card Customer Support?
You can contact the Card Customer Service department by calling 1-866-450-5295 or simply login at Old Navy Credit Card Login.
The Old Navy Payment card is a convenient store credit that offers wonderful rewards to Gap Inc brands loyal customers. Not only will you receive exclusive offers and access to early sales, but you earn five rewards points per dollar spent. Plus, you can redeem these points at any Gap Inc. brands, including Old Navy, Gap, Athleta, and the Banana Republic.