Old Navy is one of the best and most popular commercial establishments in the United States. It has more than 1,000 stores in the United States. It offers two cards to its customers, including the Old Navy Card and the Old Navy Visa Card. Both cards are credit cards and are operated by Synchrony Bank. You can use these cards anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
Old Navy card users will receive rewards such as points on various Old Navy platforms after using the card. The points accumulated can be easily redeemed for money or product discounts. Old Navy cards are accepted at all GAP Inclusive stores such as GAP, ATLETA, and the Banana Republic.
Features And Benefits Of Old Navy Credit Card
Using an Old Navy Credit Card gives you great features and benefits and some standard gifts like other credit cards. And the features and benefits are described below.
- This credit card offers a 20% discount on the flat rate when shopping at GAP brands or Old Navy stores.
- There are no annual fees for using these credit cards.
- Exclusive offers are available to you when you pay with an Old Navy credit card.
- You can earn points by purchasing something from Gap Brands.
- This card allows you to take advantage of Early Access offered by Old Navy.
- Also, you have offers throughout the year.
- You are also not responsible for fraud.
Old Navy Credit Card Rewards At oldnavy.gap.com
Here is the list of rewards you will receive if you have an Old Navy credit card:
- Whenever you spend $1 on Gap Inc. brands, you will earn 5 points.
- 20% off your first purchase.
- After you earn 500 points, you will receive $5 back.
- Redeem rewards for all Gap Inc. brands.
- Throughout the year you will be able to receive exclusive offers.
- You will be the first to know about popular offers.
- No annual fees.
- No liability for fraud.