Old Navy credit cards can be used at all Old Navy stores. It offers its members a secure online login platform to pay credit card bills, view bank statements, and update account information. Synchrony Bank issues the credit card. The card is the top-rated card among shoppers as you receive five reward points for every dollar spent at Old Navy-branded stores.
Old Navy provides an online dashboard where cardholders can log in and view all transaction reports, reward points, and bill payments. Here you will find step-by-step instructions on logging in, resetting your password, and applying for a new credit card.
Where Can I Apply For An Old Navy Credit Card?
Old Navy through Bank of Synchrony offers two types of Old Navy Credit Card, the Old Navy Visa Card and the Old Navy Card. With the Old Navy Visa card, you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted, as opposed to the Old Navy Visa card, which can only be used at Old Navy stores. How to apply for one of them?
- You can find Old Navy at http://www.OldNavy.com.
- Click on the Credit Card option.
- Choose the Apply Now option.
- Proceed to the next page and fill in the About You credentials. You must enter your first and last name, at least one address (POI boxes are not allowed), city, state, zip code, and landline and cell phone numbers.
- Click the checkbox and enter your Old Navy account email address.
- Enter your verification information, i.e., your date of birth, your social security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- You can choose paper or electronic delivery as your preferred statement delivery method.
- Carefully read all Credit and Electronic Communications Terms and Consents.
- As a confirmation of your understanding of the Credit and Consent Terms for Electronic Communications, please check this box.
- You can submit the form here.