Old Navy offers a diverse range of clothing items for every family member at an affordable price, so it’s no wonder so many people shop there every year. For those who regularly shop at Old Navy, it might be worth considering an Old Navy credit card. Old Navy is one of the best business credit cards as it allows cardholders to earn reward dollars that can be redeemed for purchases at any Old Navy store or on its website.
Once you have completed and approved the Old Navy app, you can manage your rewards by logging into the system. You can find Old Navy Credit Card information here. All customers who want to apply for the Old Navy credit card can now find all the benefits and details of this card in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an Old Navy credit card payment through the website?
- Paying online is as simple as selecting View and Make Payments from the drop-down menu.
- You can view your payment options by clicking “Select Payment Methods.” Choose the form of payment.
- Enter the amount to be paid and the date you want the Old Navy payment to appear.
- Click the blue “Send Payment” button, and you’re done.
When will my Old Navy Credit Card be approved?
If you have any questions regarding the status of your Old Navy credit card application, please contact Old Navy Visa Credit Card Customer Service at 1 (877) 222-6868.
How Can I Pay My Bill for My Old Navy Card?
Old Navy offers cardholders the option to pay online through the store’s online portal or the Old Navy credit card application. You can also make an Old Navy payment with your Old Navy Card or Old Navy Visa Credit Card by mail or phone.
Using the Old Navy credit card app to pay your bill is also possible.
- First, download the Old Navy mobile app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Install and run the application.
- Log in with your Old Navy User ID and Password.
- Go to the “Portfolio” section.
- Complete the payment.
- There it is done.